Wednesday 9 April 2008

My Favourite Male Gymnasts


My fave Male Artistic Gymnasts

1. Aleksei Nemov - I don't know many gymnastic fans who don't like Aleksei Nemov. He had superb skill and personality - and for me his FXs were among the best.

2. Vitali Scherbo - He had the same sort of skill and personality package as Nemov. His peak was in 1992 when he won six gold medals in Barcelona but for some reason I preffered him in 1996.

3. Marius Urzica - Pommels like no other

4. Marian Dragulescu - The best vaults I've ever seen (Sorry I didn't have a picture)

Again if these pictures belong to you please contact me so I can give credit.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

thanx for the pic..can i know is diz guy nme

Anonymous said...

May I suggest you the all-time best swiss gymnast ever, Niki Böschenstein? You can find his bio and pictures following the link below:
Niki Böschenstein